INDIAN CRICKETER KEDAR JADHAV TALKS ABOUT HIS NEW VENTURE IN LAND & PLOTTING
Notable Indian cricketer Kedar Jadhav who came into the limelight with his 29 balls 50 runs knock sets foot in a field apart from cricket with him venturing into the field of land plotting with one of our most celebrated projects-the Karandi Hills project. His performances as the last recognized batsman in a team playing five bowlers – along with a newly-adopted skill in offspin – earned him a call-up for the England series in January 2017, along with a semblance of security as an Indian player.
The onset of the pandemic has resulted in people demanding plots that are closer to nature to get a respite from the trials and tribulations of the COVID era. We, at Pancharatna Ventures, strive to provide people with a fresh breath of air with our plots that connect the people to nature itself. Farmhouse plotting can prove to be a great source of investment for people as there’s an opportunity to have the value for your land increase over time. Our plots help you take a break from the fast-paced lifestyle of the city and reconnect you with the roots of nature.
We are a real estate development company based in Pune. We deal in farmhouse plotting not only in and around Pune but also Mumbai. Our main goal is to provide our clients with the best possible deal and make sure that they acquire the value for the plot.
We believe in ‘Right Place Right Value’ where we deem ourselves as the right place for our clients where they can find the right value for the money they invest. We also keep in mind that every possible value is to be valued. Our vision is to create the brightest and the most valued brand in the real estate sector whilst maintaining integrity, ethics, and transparency along with the efforts of teamwork.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Building long-term relationships with clients
- Constant growth and development
- To be passionate about our job
- Put forward our best services
- To put forth services that do not end at the transaction
- Merge the values of service, excellence, integrity, client relationship, family, and community to provide the best services
- To deliver results in accordance with our client’s wishes
KARANDI HILLS PROJECT
Karandi Hills is a farmhouse plotting project located on the scenic hills of the Karandi Village providing a picturesque view of the backwaters of the Bhatghar Dam and the marvelous hills of the Sahyadri ranges. This project has an accumulated area of 200 acres which will be launched in 7 phases. The 1st Phase launched is of 20 acres of plots starting from 11 guntha.
KEY FEATURES OF THE KARANDI HILLS PROJECT:
- Premium agricultural plots at Karndi, Bhor developed over 20 acres in Phase 1 and a total area of the project goes to 200 acres in 7 phases
- Minimum 11 guntha agricultural plots
- Scenic view of the backwaters of the Bhatghar Dam, the mighty Rajgadh Fort and the Torna Fort, and the Karandi & Kodaradi Hills
- Clear title plots with search report, transparent deal, and easy scale process
- Opposite to Mantra Resort
- Value for money plots with the appreciation of getting basic investment within 2 years
- EMI and part payment facility available
- Construction and plot development assistance
- Can be your second home given the close proximity to the city
- Just 19 kilometers from the Pune-Bangalore Highway
- The scenic beauty of nature with a beautiful view of the Bhatghar Dam in the lap of the mighty Sahyadri range.
- Value for money
- Walking distance from the Mantra Resort
- Historic forts like the Rajgad Fort and the Torna Fort are within 10-25 kilometers
- Trekking options for adventure lovers
- Cement concrete road, lift water
- Option of selling it back for double the price after 3 years if the client is willing to
- Main Road touch plot
- Katraj to Karandi Hills- 45 kilometers
- Chandni Chowk to Karandi Hills- 54 kilometres
- Shivajinagar to Karandi Hills- 56 kilometers
- Deccan to Karandi Hills- 54 kilometers
- Nasrapur to Karandi Hills- 19 kilometres
- Khed Shivapur to Karandi Hills- 29 kilometers
- Baner to Karandi Hills- 62 kilometers
- Pimpri Chinchwad to Karandi Hills- 74 kilometers